Benefits of ISO Certification:
A lot of economic, social and technical benefits are gained with ISO certification:
- The production, development and supply of products and services become more safe and efficient.
- ISO certification sets new goals to be achieved and continuous improvement becomes possible to be achieved.
- It is also possible for the management of the organization certified to monitor the progress step by step to achieve the goals of standard products. Furthermore, productivity is increased as a result of improved process due to improved qualification of employees.
- International trade becomes fairer.
- Provision of safe products and services to consumers becomes possible.
- The ISO certified company can compete at international level.
- The new technologies which achieve the ISO certificate have the possibility to be implemented in the production process.
- The developing countries gain advanced technical knowledge when they have to implement the standers for production with their scares resources.
- Quality of life in general improves as everyone is ensured of the provision of safe products and services.
- Global environment is assured to be safe with International standers for goods and services to be produced which are environment-friendly.